Lewes Accountancy and Tax Services
Your Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser
At Lewes Accountancy and Tax Services, we understand that book-keeping, accounting, taxation and payroll services can take up a considerable amount of your valuable time and resources.
We can undertake these and other tasks for you in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner, allowing you to focus on your day-to-day business without needing to worry about your accounts and filing deadlines.
We provide accountancy services to individuals, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- A bookkeeping service specifically tailored to your needs and budget
- Support with implementing and using an accounting system for general bookkeeping services
- Preparation and review of regular management accounts to keep you updated on how the business is doing
- Personal Taxation and Self Assessment Returns, including property income
- Partnership Tax Returns
- Corporation Tax Returns for limited companies
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts
- Advice on VAT registration and deregistration.
- Preparation and submitting of VAT returns
- Implementation of Making Tax Digital (MTD) compatible software
- Tailored payroll software to meet your specific needs
- Preparation and submission of payroll
- Preparation & completion of all HMRC reporting on your behalf
- Confirmation of deadlines and the amounts to pay staff and HMRC
Community Interest Companies
- Independent Financial Reviews
- Support for your charity’s activities
- Assistance with CIC formation and filings
- As an authorised agent with HMRC, communicating with them as needed and required on taxation issues
- Reminders and assistance for all filing deadlines to avoid penalties
Eamon Walsh, FCA, CTA
My name is Eamon Walsh and I am the founder and director of Lewes Accountancy and Tax Services.
I am a qualified Chartered Accountant (FCA) and also a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA). I am a member of appropriate professional bodies, such as the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
With over 20 years’ accounting and tax experience over a number of industries, I will be your dedicated accountant and tax adviser to help you keep up with the constant changes and challenges related to all your accounting and taxation needs.
I offer dedicated accountancy, tax, financial analysis, business process optimisation, systems implementation and data management services for charities, small companies and individuals.
I am a Xero Certified Adviser, an advanced QuickBooks adviser and a Certified FreeAgent Practitioner.